At Experience Lab, the developers are all working on Apple Macbook Pros. We do have one HP Z-Workstation for multimedia production. At Kohezie, our co-working, we work at awesome electronic standing desks. Each desk has a Samsung monitor (we do not always use).
Editor + Terminal
We use Visual Studio Code because of its wide variety of plugins that help us be as productive as possible every day.
Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma, depending on the project or the designer. We work a lot with freelance designers, they have their preferred tools and we're flexible. We use Marvel and Zeplin for prototyping, testing and hand-off to our developers.
Oh boy... do you have a minute?
- Wordpress (with Learndash, Woocommerce, WPML ...)
- Prismic (for our own site)
- ... the list goes on and on and on ...
- Toggl for timetracking
- Jira for project management
- Float for resource scheduling and time logging
- Teamleader for invoicing
- Slack for internal communication
- Google Workspace for all things email, calendar, meetings...
- Hubspot for CRM and mailings
- Kap and Soapbox for screen recordings
- Notion for our internal knowledge base
- Adobe Creative Cloud for all things design
- Passbolt as a password manager
- Caprover and Plesk for server management
- Netlify, Google Cloud and Digital Ocean for hosting
- Buddy for automatic deployments
- GitLab for version control